15. Do you have tables and chairs?
- We have 60-inch round tables which seat 8 to 10 people, tall bistro tables, 8 foot rectangular tables which seat 6 to 8 people, and clear Chiavari chairs. Tables are $10 a piece and chairs are $5 a piece. If you rent tables and chairs from us, they must be set-up prior to the event and broken down and moved by the end of your event. If you rent tables and chairs from an outside rental company, please make sure that those items are removed by the end of your event. Outside rental companies may charge extra for late night pick up.
- If you choose to use catering by Navarre, At The Brick, our standard tables and chairs are included in your room rental fee!! We set up those tables and chairs prior to the event and take them down when your event is over!
16. Do you have linens to rent?
- Yes. A floor-length table linen is $18 per table in Black, White or Ivory. Additional colors and specialty linen choices are available for an additional cost. Please contact The Brick for further details.
17. How and when does the rental company need to pick up the rented items?
- Please make sure that the rental companies pick up the rented items by the end of your event. Please keep in mind that the rental companies charge a break down fee if the furniture is not broken down.