1. What dates are available?
- Please check the calendar by clicking the "Calendar and Booking" button above.
2. How much is it to rent The Brick?
- Please check the calendar on our website for the facility rental rate for your specific date. In addition to the facility rental rate, you will have a food and beverage minimum that must be met through bar services and/or Navarre Catering. Other expenses include sales tax and a 20% service fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.
3. What is the cancellation policy?
- Any amounts paid, including the security deposit, are non-refundable upon cancellation.
4. Can we use any caterer?
- Yes. At The Brick you have multiple catering options!
Need help deciding? Using our preferred catering company - Navarre, At The Brick includes multiple incentives to make your event more convenient and cost-effective. Please contact us for more details!
5. Can I rent the day before my event?
- No, we do not allow two consecutive dates to be rented.
6. How long do I have the venue when I book my event?
- You will have access to The Brick at 10 a.m. on the day of your event. All items brought in or rented must be removed immediately following your event before you leave the facility.
7. How do we reserve a date?
- Contact our venue manager at email@example.com.
8. How can I pay the deposit and other amounts owed?
- You can mail a check made payable to:
Navarre at The Brick LLC
727 S. Eddy St.
South Bend, IN 46615
- You can make arrangements to drop a check or cash off at The Brick or pay with a credit card over the phone (there is a 3.5% transaction fee to pay with credit card).
9. Does the $500 security deposit apply toward the rental rate?
- No, the security deposit is in addition to the rental rate. The security deposit will be returned to you within a month after your event, provided that you follow the terms of the Rental Agreement.
10. How many people can The Brick accommodate?
- For a sit down dinner, the number of people that can be accommodated will depend on several factors including the type of tables used, table configuration, buffet style or sit-down dinner, band/DJ size, and dance floor size. We recommend group sizes between 150-250 for weddings that would like to include a dance floor and dinner. Talk to our event specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your individual event needs!
11. Where is The Brick located?
- The Brick is located at 1145 Northside Blvd. South Bend, IN 46615 between the Farmer's Market and The YMCA along the St. Joseph River. We are 5 minutes from The University of Notre Dame. Directions to The Brick can be found on the Directions tab at our website at www.thebrick.net.
12. Where do we park?
- Parking is available in The Brick's parking lot, the YMCA's parking lot, and the Farmer's Market parking lot.
13. Is a security guard required and how much do they cost?
- For events that are using our bar, an off-duty police officer is required beginning a half hour prior to bar start time and they are $35 per hour. Please plan on the security guard remaining until at least a half hour after your event. The security guards are hired and provided by The Brick.
18. How clean do we need to leave the venue?
- Please remove all items that you bring into The Brick including empty boxes, rented items, decorations, and tape on the walls. Empty boxes can be broken down and placed in our dumpster. Please note that confetti is not permitted.